Project Greenlight Digital Studios
Given the opportunity, talent can come from anywhere and go everywhere.
Project Greenlight Digital Studios (PGLDS) is an open, story-driven, creative community that exists to empower the next generation of great filmmakers.
Project Greenlight Season 4, which aired on HBO, saw a record turnout of talented filmmakers from across the country submit their work in hopes of being selected to bring their film to life. As a result of this amazing response from the community, the producers of Project Greenlight launched Project Greenlight Digital Studios in order to provide more pathways for emerging talent to gain access into the industry and forge valuable Hollywood relationships. The initiative launched in November of 2015 and continues to provide real and powerful opportunities for filmmakers everywhere.
Here at PGLDS you will find a compelling array of resources, including:
- Creative competitions for emerging filmmakers hosted on projectgreenlight.com, providing the chance to get your projects produced
- 24/7 content discovery and the chance to vote on and greenlight concepts you like
- Resources for producing projects and connecting with other filmmakers
- Tips, interviews, and hangouts with leaders in both the Hollywood and digital native filmmaking communities
- An original slate of projects produced by Greenlighters
PGLDS is the incubator for premium talent and premium series. We hope you’ll join us.